Category: Land Surveying
Address: Lockington Hall, Lockington, Derby, Derbyshire, DE74 2RH
Landline: 01509 6...
Fax: 01509 670676
Land Research Associates is a specialist soil science and rural land use practice, managed by Malcolm Reeve, the President of the Institute of Professional Soil Scientists. Our highly experienced staff:
· help government agencies formulate soil protection policy.
· undertake strategic and purposive soil surveys.
· assess the environmental impact of proposed new developments and transportation routes on agriculture, soils and hydrology.
· advise on, and help monitor, the recycling of composts and sewage sludges to land.
· investigate soil and land for contamination.
· advise on the soil aspects of quarry restoration and the reclamation of despoiled land.
· assess the quality of landscaping soils.
· supply specific soils and sediments for environmental fate studies.
· provide expert evidence for planning inquiries and litigation.
Our many clients enjoy a high quality service, tailored to their needs and delivered promptly and cost-effectively.